Stem’s recent webinar, An Introduction to AlsoEnergy’s PowerTrack Solar Software, showcases the combined vision of Stem + AlsoEnergy; our solutions for C&I customers, EPCs, utilities and asset managers; and includes a demo of PowerTrack and use cases for solar + storage asset optimization.
This must-see webinar is available on demand here. The remainder of this article provides a quick recap.
Edge-to-Cloud Solutions for Clean Energy Portfolios
With the acquisition of AlsoEnergy, Stem is a leader in clean energy intelligence and optimization, bringing project developers, asset owners, and commercial customers an integrated solution to maximize the value of solar and energy storage. Here are a few quick facts:
- Ranked #1 by Guidehouse Insights 2020 Leaderboard
- 32+GW of assets under management
- 50+ countries with assets under management
- 200,000 solar sites worldwide
- 500+ employees worldwide
The combined company now offers a broader set of solutions for clean energy asset management that provides an edge-to-cloud solution for storage and solar projects that provides even more expertise and value across more markets to better serve product developers, asset managers, and commercial customers across different value streams.
Current Challenges of Traditional Models
The traditional model of solar + storage asset management has three main challenges that Stem + AlsoEnergy can alleviate, including:
- Disparate hardware and software providers – vendors can go defunct, hardware becomes scarce, and software compatibility can be an issue
- Incomplete view of overall performance – optimization is difficult when there’s a lack of data integration at each site
- Inability to scale and reduce risk – adding new sites increases complexity and does not benefit the broader portfolio
How Stem Addresses Traditional Challenges
Stem + AlsoEnergy’s combined vision not only addresses traditional challenges but also solves them with:
- A unified view that provides seamless integration
- Adaptive programs that add more value streams over time
- Common data platform that unlocks more actionable insights
- 360 degree management that improves performance
- Flexibility to monitor and operate a variety of hardware types
- A unified operations and support team
- Extend portfolio opportunities across all geographies, behind-the-meter, and front-of-the-meter solutions
These solutions will improve asset performance, create new opportunities over time, and will reduce risk for your clean energy assets.
Stem + AlsoEnergy Provide Consulting Services
The combined company brings a wealth of experience that benefits our partners by being with you every step of the way:
- Project economics – market analytics and assessment, policy advocacy, economic modeling, system sizing, and design support
- Project finance – deal structuring, sourcing capital, project diligence, and reporting and monitoring
- Supply chain – top tier battery supply, supplier evaluation, volume enabled competitive procurement, and logistics
- Project delivery – electrical, civil, and mechanical design, EPC qualification, utility and local coordination, permit planning, project manager, and project onboarding
- Long term asset optimization – energy asset optimization, wholesale market participation, VPP operations, asset management & monitoring, O&M management, remote operations center, market & ITC compliance, program management, data reporting, and software updates
AlsoEnergy’s PowerTrack Demo
AlsoEnergy’s PowerTrack provides cross-functional collaboration with all stakeholders utilizing the same data source. In essence, it’s one application for all users that will help you succeed. PowerTrack provides the capability to:
- Keep pace with the growth of your portfolio assets and revenue trajectory
- Increase yields
- Reduce costs and risks
- Save time
- Monetize flexible assets effectively
The on-demand webinar is an in-depth walkthrough of PowerTrack along with use cases and Q&A. You can view the recording here.
To get started with Stem + AlsoEnergy, please complete the form below or visit our AlsoEnergy Acquisition webpage for more information.